We are located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
The CASA Project
100 Grove Street- 4th Floor
Worcester, MA 01605
ON THE ROAD
From 190-N: Take Exit 1, Gold Star Boulevard. Proceed 1 mile. At the third traffic light, bear left onto Grove Street and proceed about ½ mile. We are in the large red brick building on the left. There is a large “100” over the entrance to our building.
From Rte. 495 to Rte. 290 West: Take exit 18. At bottom of the ramp, turn right. Stay to the right, and bear right onto Concord St. just before lights. Turn right at the light onto Grove Street. We are in the large red brick building on the right. There is a large “100” over the entrance to our building.
From Rte. 290 East or Rte 9: Take exit 17 from Rte. 290 at Rte. 9 West. Turn left at end of exit ramp onto Belmont Street. Get into the right hand lane. Go to bottom of the hill and bear right onto Lincoln St. Get into the middle lane and bear left onto Concord St. Move into the right hand lane and go right at next light onto Grove Street. We are in the large red brick building on the right. There is a large “100” over the entrance to our building.
DO NOT PARK
To avoid ticketing/towing, please do not park in The Fix parking lot across the street from The Fix Restaurant.
- Along Grove Street – metered spaces.
- In the Visitors Parking Lot (adjacent to the south side of 100 Grove Street).
- Park in spaces labelled for “Visitors to 100 Grove Street”.
- Along Faraday Street (across from the Marriott Courtyard parking lot).
- On Prescott Street in 2 hour spaces (no meters).
- Prescott Street runs behind the building and parallel to Grove Street.
- In the large parking lot behind the building (enter from Prescott Street).