Take your employee engagement to the next level and help create brighter futures for all Worcester County children by partnering with CASA Project Worcester County!
Corporate social responsibility is no longer an option – it is a must-have that people expect from their employers. From increased productivity and job satisfaction to reducing employee turnover, your company can see a wide range of benefits from incorporating volunteer and giving opportunities into your company culture.
We are here to help! CASA Project Worcester County has a variety of options to help your company reach its social responsibility goals, all while making a difference in the lives of children in the foster care system.
Through workplace giving programs, you give staff members the chance to make a considerable impact. Partner with CASA and you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of Worcester County’s most vulnerable children
- Create a culture of generosity
- Engage employees in their communities
- Communicate your core values to your staff
- Enhance your brand
See if your employer will match your donation!
Becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate is a premier volunteer opportunity. Your employees will learn unique skills and will gain personal development tools while working as a CASA Volunteer, which will directly support their personal and professional leadership path within your organization. Problem solving, meeting facilitation, cultural adeptness, patience, and conflict resolution are some of the skills your employees will utilize as CASA Volunteers.
Where to begin with volunteer engagement:
- Promote – Place information about becoming a CASA Volunteer into your corporate employee engagement newsletter or blog.
- Present – Host a lunch-and-learn for your staff. We will come out and give a brief presentation on CASA and the process for becoming a volunteer.
- Adopt – Become one of our premier partners and consider co-branding opportunities in the media, sponsor initiatives, leadership track trainings, board opportunities, etc.
- Act – If you would like to know more about this opportunity for your organization, please contact Julie Bowditch, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Invest in CASA Project Worcester County both in your community and around Massachusetts by sponsoring one of CASA Project Worcester County’s events. Sponsors have a direct impact in providing the advocacy needed for children removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.
CASA Project Worcester County Events:
- Annual “Fore the Kids” Golf Tournament
- Annual Champions for Children celebration
- Annual Backpack Drive
- Annual Holiday Drive
- Annual #GivingTuesday (global event)
Contact Lynn Barrieau for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants and Awards
Does CASA align with the philanthropic mission of your company’s foundation?
By partnering with CASA Project Worcester County, you will receive a wealth of benefits including:
- Tax deductions
- Co-branding opportunities
- Improved employee morale