Take your employee engagement to the next level and help create brighter futures for all Worcester County children by partnering with CASA Project!
Corporate social responsibility is no longer an option – it’s a must have that more and more people expect from their employers. From increased productivity and job satisfaction to reducing employee turnover, your company can see a wide range of benefits from incorporating volunteer and giving opportunities into your company culture – and we’re here to help!
CASA project has a variety of options to help your company reach its social responsibility goals, all while making a difference in the lives of children in the foster care system.
Through workplace giving programs, you give staff members the chance to make a considerable impact. Partner with CASA Project and you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of Worcester County’s most vulnerable children
- Create a culture of generosity
- Engage employees in their communities
- Communicate your core values to your staff
- Enhance your brand
See if your employer will match your donation!
Becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate is a premier volunteer opportunity. The skills your employees will learn and personal development tools they will gain while doing the work of a CASA volunteer directly support their personal and professional leadership path. Problem solving, meeting facilitation, cultural adeptness, patience, and conflict resolution are some of the skills your employees will utilize as CASA volunteers.
Where to begin with volunteer engagement:
- Promote – Place information about becoming a CASA in your corporate employee engagement newsletter or blog.
- Present – Host a lunch and learn for your staff. We’ll come out and give a brief presentation on CASA and how to volunteer.
- Adopt – Become one of our premier partners and consider co-branding opportunities in the media, sponsor initiatives, leadership track trainings, board opportunities, etc.
- Act – If you would like to know more about this opportunity for your organization, please contact Carolyn Hoey, Director of Development at: email@example.com or 508-757-9877 ext. 108
Invest in CASA both in your community and around the state by sponsoring a CASA Project event. Sponsors have a direct impact in providing the advocacy needed for children removed from their homes due to abuse and/or neglect.
CASA Project Events:
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Champions for Children Celebration
- Annual Backpack Drive
- Annual Holiday Toy Drive
Contact Carolyn Hoey for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-757-9877 ext. 108
Grants & Awards
Does CASA Project align with the philanthropic mission of your company’s foundation?
By partnering with CASA, you will receive a wealth of benefits including:
- Tax deductions
- Co-branding opportunities
- Improved employee morale